Need help in planning your company’s next team building activity? This task may seem fun and simple at first but it can actually be pretty challenging. There are lots of things to consider like deciding the official venue, accommodations, food, and other arrangements. Good thing there are many companies in Australia cities that offer different services for team building activities. For example, if your company is in Melbourne, you can inquire about finger food catering Melbourne food companies offer and ask them to serve snacks for your employees at your corporate event. Here are some tips you may want to follow:
- Assemble your official organizing team – As the popular saying goes, “Two heads are better than one.” If you can assemble a team of more than two heads to help you with the planning process, that will be even better. Make sure each member has his or her own expertise in corporate planning or tasking that will contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Come up with an initial plan of action – Set up meetings with your team and draft your initial plan of action based on your set of team building goals. List different aspects relevant to the team building activity such as overall budget, number of expected attendees, official venue, corporate catering options, accommodations, official sequence or program of activities, and event evaluation tools.
- Revise or improve your initial drafts – Be prepared to revise or improve your first draft or plan depending on different possible constraints like budget, attendees, and logistical concerns. For example, if you’re thinking of hiring finger food catering Melbourne companies offer, it’s advisable to come up with alternatives in case a certain group is not able to serve your group’s food requests. Visit at Essential Caterer
- Contact suppliers and book their services – Once you have finalized the plan and relayed it to the attendees, start contacting possible suppliers and find out if they can provide the services you require. Compare product or service packages and choose the best possible option that fit your needs and budget. For instance, hire a catering company Melbourne area has that can offer customized food packages for a reasonable price. This way, you can make requests in case the attendees have specific food requirements.
- Finalize the event program – After you have attended to matters concerning logistics, make sure the official team building activities or exercises are finalized depending on what you’re trying to achieve. Be willing to adjust the program according to your group’s overall needs. It’s also a good idea to have backup activities so in the case of any emergency; you have something to replace it with.
- Evaluate the whole event – Once the activities are finished, evaluate the whole event so you’ll know its success rate. For example, assess how efficient the catering in Melbourne was and how competent the venue suppliers were.
Organizing a team building activity may be challenging, but it’s also rewarding at the same time. Make an effort to closely check and inspect suppliers, like when choosing a finger food catering Melbourne city has. For starters, you may want to visit The Essential Caterer. For more information, visit their websiter at: http://www.essentialcaterer.com.au/finger-food-melbourne/